Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Actually, the mention of B*Witched while I was revealing my inner pop humiliation took me all the way back to 2000 -- the days of Spice Girls, Billie before she became Billie Piper, Blue, Soul Decision, All Saints, Genie in a Bottle, Spinning Around, Melanie C. A frenzied, wondrous time. So as a small tribute to this formative year, I thought I'd post a photo tribute to B*Witched's high-concept denim costumery:




















Tarzan denim















Summer of love denim



















Brokeback denim


















Narnia denim

















Eskimo denim

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ho, ho!

Dante Denim?

Guy said...

HA!! I missed that one. Very Dante... I love their looks of wonder in all the album covers... they all stare off into the distance as if questing through some magical kingdom...